MTB Camper Van
The Vivaro LWB is the perfect van for the MTB Camper Van conversion. Its width enables you to carry bikes across the back with just the front wheel off unlike the VW T5 where you will have to probably remove both wheels depending on the bike.
The front end of the Camper has everything you could ever need, pull down seat into a 4ft wide bed, two burner hob & sink, running water, hot air blown heating, 12v and 240v power for powering electrical goods, LED lighting with dimmer for controlling these super bright lights.
The rear garage is designed to take two two MTB bikes with the front wheels off, anchor points are used to strap the bike back for transit, there is also plenty of space under the garage for tools and kit.
This van is now a great utility vehicle which can carry five people for everyday use, Its a practical and comfortable camper van for weekends away which will sleep two and also has the benefits of a rear garage for storing your expensive bikes away with all your kit.
- Fully insulated & carpet lined
- Hard wearing altro floor through into the rear garage
- Hot air blown heating with thermostatic controls
- Rock N Roll bed with seatbelts for two passengers
- Wardrobe with 3/4 hanging space
- Stow away sliding table
- Leisure battery with auto switch relay system
- 240v Hook-up
- Two 240v sockets & three 12v power sockets
- Two burner hob & sink with glass lids
- Running water
- Led lighting with dimmer control
- Privacy glass with sliding window
- Black out curtains