VW T5 2009 LWB Camper with rear bike garage.
This type of conversion is becoming a very popular choice with the the biking fraternity from all across the UK.
This Campervan can carry four passengers, dine four people comfortably and with the rear garage you know your prized possessions your bikes are safely tucked away while not in use.
- Fully insulated & carpet lined
- Dusky Blue Altro anti slip flooring
- Fitted blackout curtains for a good nights sleep even when it’s daylight outside
- Hot air blown heating with thermostatic controls for those chilly nights
- Easy glide rock n roll bed, from seat to bed in seconds…
- Smev two burner hob and sink with smoked glass lids
- Hook-Up just incase you need that extra power
- Waeco fridge with freezer compartment
- Led lighting with dimmer control
- Sliding portable table
- Leisure battery with Intelligent split charge (all self switching)
- 12v power points and USB charging for various devices
- Double seat swivel
- Rear garage for two to three bikes complete with six anchor points
- Under garage storage for your kit
- Privacy Glass with sliding side window
This conversion was based on the LWB VW T5 but the other option is to use the LWB Vivaro/Trafic which actually gives you more cubic space than the VWT5 and is a slightly cheaper option when purchasing the vehicle.
We have a huge range of finishes for the furniture, floor coverings, upholstery and trim making your Campervan unique to you and your lifestyle.
Why not give us a call to discuss your conversion needs, we’re here to help through every stage of your conversion we can even give advice on which vehicles to purchase depending on the type of conversion you require.
We don’t just build Campervans we live and breath Campervans and are often away in our own around scotland and europe. So what you waiting for see what Vanguard Conversions can do to your lifestyle… :)
I often get a bit of flack from folk who say “You wash your van that much you will wash it away” but I like my ride to look sweet and Autoglym products makes this easy to achieve in a matter of minutes.
We use a range of interior and exterior products to revitalize paintwork, rubber, plastics, alloys and even the glass.
Take a look at Autoglym passion for perfection….
Here at Vanguard Conversions we just love to be out in our camper, being based in the Highlands of Scotland we are surrounded by beautiful scenery and some amazing places.
Only five minutes away from the Vanguard Conversions workshop is Glen Nevis at the foot of Ben Nevis. It is home to one of the three highest waterfalls in Scotland, Steall Falls and many films have been shot in Glen Nevis, including some scenes from the Harry potter films, Highlander, Braveheart and Rob Roy.
So next time you pick up your new Camper Conversion from us you’re only a matter of minutes away from your first adventure… :)